Friday, May 21, 2010

Message from Estella Follett Pohner via snail mail!

Photobucket
Dear Rose,

Just stopping by to say hello, as I don’t do the “Computer”. I read everything at work on the computer but they have recently come out and said “NO MORE” use of the computer for personal business.

I saw that Fred Ciampi was asking about me and our old neighborhood. I believe he lived on Rand Street. Boy, that was a long time ago. His get together sounds great. I was in Florida for a week, the first week of March. I visited my sisters in Ormond Beach and had a great time. My sister Priscilla, Class of 1958 will be married 50 years this May 21. (Today)

It is so nice of Fred and his wife to open their home up to our classmates. I will be there in spirit. It sounds like he has moved around and I believe he and his wife were thinking of moving back this way to Maine?

Rose, you do such a great job on our site. You are so very talented and we are lucky to have you!

Please say hi to Janice Scandone and Dora for me.

When are you coming to Massachusetts? We can plan a get together???

Estella A. (Follett) Pohner

1 comment:

  1. Estella,

    What a nice surprise to see your lovely card in my mailbox today via snail mail.

    Would you like me to remove your email address that I have on record? I don't want you getting into trouble in work.

    Perhaps, you can view The Lantern at your local library as you can use their computers free. All you have to do is log into The Lantern email address. "Viola"!

    Also, I do recall a phone call from you last year when you mentioned that there is a computer in your house but it is in a box and your sons may hook it up for you.

    So, during their next visit....put that on the "To Do List". LOL

    We love having you on The Lantern with us.

    Thank you so much for your lovely note today, it was most appreciated along with your kind words.

    Hugs, Rose

    ReplyDelete