Sunday, January 2, 2011

Great Sends from Joanne (Struz) McCarthy!


Dear Rosie,

Happy Birthday, my friend! My birthday wishes for you are for a year replete with much joy, good fortune, and good health!

You are an extraordinary and special lady who has touched so many lives. You have given so generously of your time and love through “The Lantern” and have inspired so many of us to follow your lead in our own lives.

We, our classmates and Forever Friends, have collectively made ourselves and “our” little corner of the world a better place because of your inspiration and caring. Thank you, Rosie, for all that you are and all that you do.

Wishing you many blessings in the New Year and on your birthday!

Love, Joanne M.




7 comments:

  1. Joanne Struz,

    Your kind words is such a lovely gift to me.....really made my day!

    It it truly my pleasure to keep The Lantern going. If I didn't feel is was appreciated by our gang, I would not devote the countless hours on it.

    I hear from all of you a steady basis and I'm so happy everyone is in touch and that The Lantern is a wonderful tool for all of us.

    I appreciate your birthday wishes.

    To my Lantern Gang......My time is your time........anytime!

    Hugs, Rose

    ReplyDelete
  2. Rose:
    I second Joanne's thoughts and words.
    HAPPY BIRTHDAY.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I, too, share Joanne's sentiments and wish you a Happy Birthday and a Happy New Year as well.
    Meri

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hello Rose,

    Want to wish you a Happy Birthday. Hope the new year will bring you much happiness and joy and most important of all the best of health.

    Enjoy your special day.

    Best Wishes,
    Roxanne

    ReplyDelete
  5. Joanne's words were so well said, I can only join her in those wishes....Happy Birthday dear friend....
    Dora

    ReplyDelete
  6. Joanne said it beautifully. Happy Birthday and Happy New Year!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Rose

    I hope you are having a wonderful birthday today
    Love Janice

    ReplyDelete