Saturday, January 29, 2011

Prayer Request for Linda (Spagnolo) Lattanzi's husband, Peter

A Prayer Request is needed for Linda (Spagnolo) Lattanzi's husband, Peter. I just received a telephone call that they are allowing Peter to go home today from the rehab. He is in such fragile condition and has gone through so much for such a very long time being in and out of hospitals, surgeries and rehabs.

I strongly believe in the power of prayers. Please pray for Peter and also for our dear friend and classmate, Linda. Linda will need nurses coming to her house for assistance. I don't believe she has 5 minutes for herself. She is so devoted to Peter and is such a wonderful person.

I have requested prayers for Peter in the past, however, he needs more prayers now more than ever!

Linda, I wish I lived closer to help out whether it be do some errands for you or cook some meals for you..........I feel so helpless living in another state.  Should you need anything, please let me know.  I'm sure our wonderful friends that live close by will be more than happy to help out anyway they can.  We are here for you!  I know that Diane & Chuckie and John Henry and others has been by your side to help you.  Others will love to help too.  Just let us know what you need.

With Affection, Rose

7 comments:

  1. Linda,

    Diane just called to inform me that they are letting Peter come home.

    I know that you will need a lot of assistance and I wish I lived close by to help out.

    Peter is in my daily prayers. I also pray for you. Remember to take care of yourself too!

    Just let me know if you need anything as I can get a message out with just a click of the mouse!

    Hugs, Rose

    ReplyDelete
  2. Linda, my prayers are with you and Peter. A lot of years have gone by but I still and do remember you and Peter fondly. All those years have gone by and yes, I still do care about the both of you very much....

    ReplyDelete
  3. Linda, I want you to know that I will be including Peter in my prayers.
    Take care
    Janice S.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Dear Peter: I am so happy you are coming home. You are in our prayers, Joe Greenberg

    ReplyDelete
  5. Dear Linda and Peter,
    Please know that we are keeping you in our prayers. It is a difficult time for the both of you, but your love and devotion to each other will give you strength.
    With love,
    Joanne and Mike

    ReplyDelete
  6. Linda,
    I am also glad that Peter will be home and want you to know that I can be of assistance to you. I'm not that far away so please, call on me when you need anything.
    I would like to be able to help you in any way I can.
    781 334 6980
    Meri

    ReplyDelete
  7. Dear Linda,

    Please know that we, your classmates share your hardship during this most difficult time with the care of your husband.

    When one of us hurts..we all hurt
    and need the support of others to give us strength.

    That mental and spiritual support got me through my recent health issues, even though I am not out of the woods as yet....for which I am eternally grateful..

    Take care and God bless.

    Sal

    ReplyDelete