Wednesday, June 11, 2008

New England Sand Sculpting Festival

The famous New England Sand Sculpting Festival is held annually at Revere Beach in Revere, Massachusetts.  It is one of the largest contest of its kind for sand sculptors all over the world.

Mark your calendar for the following dates:  July 14-July 20

I remember as a child, I thought I created some cool stuff with just a plastic pail and shovel!  LOL

My daughter usually goes to the Festival every year and sends me some amazing photos.  I'll brag here because she is a very talented photographer!

So, if most of you live close by to see this spectacular event....spend a nice day at Revere Beach and enjoy!

 

 

1 comment:

  1. Thanks for the info on the Sand Sculptures.  We have
    them all the time in Florida but I had forgotten about
    the ones on Revere Beach.

    ReplyDelete